About Me

My photo
For worshippers of Kings and admirers of his wisdom - For lovers of queens and upholders of her kingdom - For lovers of keepers of time and wasters of none of it - For the princesses who seek a knight who seeks other knights to vanquish and keep her warm all night - Hope this blog nourishes your sight; hope it brings your heart such unequivocal delights.

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Get out!









I get out.

I’ll get out of all your boxes

I’ll get out; you can’t hold me in these chains

I’ll get out; father free me from this bondage

Knowing my condition is the reason I must change.



Your stinking resolution

Is no type of solution

Preventing me from freedom

Maintaining your pollution



I won’t support your lie no more

I won’t even try no more

If I have to die oh lord

That’s how choose to live

I won’t be compromised no more

I can’t be victimized no more

I just don’t sympathize no more



‘Cos now I understand

You just wonna use me

You say ‘love’ and abuse me

You never thought you’d lose me



But how quickly we forget

That nothing is for certain

You thought I’d stay here hurting

Your guilt trip’s just not working

Repressing me to death



‘Cos now I’m choosing life

I take the sacrifice

If everything must go, then go

That’s how I choose to live



No more compromises

I see past your disguises

Blinding through mind control

Stealing my eternal soul

Appealing through material

To keep me as your slave



But I get out!

I’ll get out of all your boxes

I get out; oh you can’t hold me in these chains

I’ll get out; oh I want out of social bondage

Knowing my condition is the reason why I must change



See, what you see is what you get

Oh, and you ain’t seen nothing yet

I don’t care if you’re upset

I could care less if you’re upset



It don’t change the truth

And your hurt feeling is no excuse

To keep me in this box – psychological locks

Repressing true expression

Cementing this repression

Promoting mass deception

So that no one can be healed



I don’t respect your system

I won’t protect your system

When you talk I don’t listen

Oh let my father’s will be done



Oh just get out!

Oh, just get out of all this bondage

Just get out; oh you can’t hold me in these chains

Just get out; all these traditions killing freedom

Knowing my condition is the reason why I must change



I just accepted what you said

Keeping me among the dead

The only way to know

Is to walk then learn and grow



But faith is not your speed

Oh, you’d had everyone believe

That you’re the sole authority

Just follow the majority

Afraid to face reality



The system is a joke

Oh, you’d be smart to save your soul

And escape this mind control

You spend your life in sacrifice

To a system for the dead



Oh, are you sure there’s a passion for this living?

Are you sure it’s God you’re serving?

Obligated to a system

Getting less than you’re deserving



Who made up these schools I say?

Who made up these rules I say?

Animal conditioning

Oh, just to keep us as a slave



Oh just get out

Of this social purgatory

Just get out; all these traditions are a lie

Just get out; superstition killing freedom

Knowing my condition is the reason I must die



Just get out

Just get out

Just get out

Just get out

 
illuminus

No comments:

Post a Comment