About Me

My photo
For worshippers of Kings and admirers of his wisdom - For lovers of queens and upholders of her kingdom - For lovers of keepers of time and wasters of none of it - For the princesses who seek a knight who seeks other knights to vanquish and keep her warm all night - Hope this blog nourishes your sight; hope it brings your heart such unequivocal delights.

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Dude..









Still broke at 38
Stress aggravates
Suicide.. contemplate – wetin I go do?



See, I like to brag
Like I got millions in my bag
But really I'm a rag – wetin I go do?






Her face is like crash
But her butt is the splash
Plus I need her cash – wetin I go do?



She’s also 38
She's got real estates
But she lacks a mate – wetin I go do?



She works in a bank
Then she fills my tanks
(I think she likes the spanks) – wetin I go do?



She don’t dress to kill
But she dey foot the bills
In bed she got skills – wetin I go do?
 


She’s an ‘after three’
Each from different daddy
They  all call me daddy – wetin I go do?



She works 9 – 5  
Keeping brother alive
I sit she drives – wetin I go do?






But her cousin is the ..ish
Pretending.. How I wish..
I want more than her dish – wetin I go do?



Time and millions in my hand
Her cousin's my demand
Teasing I can't stand  – wetin I go do?







by Paul Martins. (in Nigerian Pidgin english)

No comments:

Post a Comment