About Me

My photo
For worshippers of Kings and admirers of his wisdom - For lovers of queens and upholders of her kingdom - For lovers of keepers of time and wasters of none of it - For the princesses who seek a knight who seeks other knights to vanquish and keep her warm all night - Hope this blog nourishes your sight; hope it brings your heart such unequivocal delights.

Monday 26 July 2010

The Day Tayo Ojo Cried!





I have seen things few are allowed to see


And things few haven't seen have beheld me.


The divine commune between man and spirit


Has fallen once in the expose of my limit.


Angels fighting Demons amidst stars with no skies -


An event I conceived with my very eyes.
  





A comet in a shooting star's way - just a clip.


I have seen a wolf torn apart by a sheep


I have seen man eat infants


And watched a wasp slay an elephant


I have seen lies like arrows directed towards another


Once a brother gave his kin to a higher bidder.









 I have felt love turn years to days


And how I saw forever in the nights of yesterdays.


Once I saw a book with a map to Hell


And how, for a soul, compassion from the Devil's mind fell.


I have heard the behemoth cries of lost souls as they gnash their teeth


And the Devil pull back a struggling priest back into Hades' pit.








And to the things I will never behold


Are those in Time's span that would never be told.


I have seen the bin where CATASTROPHIES are thrown by the prayers of saints


And how that good girl had to pull down her pants for only one cent.


I have passed our ken and saw the entity called Insanity


I've eavesdropped and heard things concerning humanity 







How of all the things I saw yet stood brave and braver


Save your tears, though tiny, each drops like mighty explotions; my heart fell


and wits quaver as you cried me a river!





By Paul Olutobi Martins
http://www.facebook.com/paulmol
http://www.facebook.com/martinspaulices
2002 - when hopes of admission was lost

No comments:

Post a Comment