About Me

My photo
For worshippers of Kings and admirers of his wisdom - For lovers of queens and upholders of her kingdom - For lovers of keepers of time and wasters of none of it - For the princesses who seek a knight who seeks other knights to vanquish and keep her warm all night - Hope this blog nourishes your sight; hope it brings your heart such unequivocal delights.

Monday 26 July 2010

Dreams





Sang this song a particular day

Hoped for a dream that night

But you - I did not see.

Upset with my obsession

I set myself down to some questioning???

Wondering and wondering if you were listening...



Then I heard that stamp in the court room

This case was 'adjourned'

Took a deep breath from my deepest within

And it was that, this night, I slept with bravery

Another hearing in court - wasn't imagery

Yes! Alas - I did see you.

 

Lilac curtains in clusters forming frails

Lying on the cashmail rug

Dancing your body close to mine

Stirring into those eyes - elevation scenario

Spite at the break of dawn

Feigning a yawn.



By Anthea Osagbobu

No comments:

Post a Comment