About Me

My photo
For worshippers of Kings and admirers of his wisdom - For lovers of queens and upholders of her kingdom - For lovers of keepers of time and wasters of none of it - For the princesses who seek a knight who seeks other knights to vanquish and keep her warm all night - Hope this blog nourishes your sight; hope it brings your heart such unequivocal delights.

Friday 30 July 2010

Come..




Come, make one heart.
Add mine to yours
Or if you love me
Take my heart.




Come, make one heart.
Share more than tears
Take my heart if not
Leave yours with me.



Come, make one heart.
Again if not
Take my heart
But leave your tears
So I may cry
With all my heart
For two - singly.


















Then if my heart
Should return to me
With added tears,
Lover, I might love even tears
With constancy!



'wrote this poem in '00 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How love has done me very strong, long and wrong
    things. I remember. It's only conveyed in the picture in this poem. The wurdz are only complimentary.

    ReplyDelete