About Me

My photo
For worshippers of Kings and admirers of his wisdom - For lovers of queens and upholders of her kingdom - For lovers of keepers of time and wasters of none of it - For the princesses who seek a knight who seeks other knights to vanquish and keep her warm all night - Hope this blog nourishes your sight; hope it brings your heart such unequivocal delights.

Wednesday 28 July 2010

I NEED YOU.

I need You now more than ever before

I need more of Your grace

More of Your grace to remain in You...



I had been on this road before-

A little urge here, a little insecurity there

And I was back to what it was

Back to the same as before

The road I loathed.






Oh, I knew where I was headed

I hoped it wouldn’t be the same

But my hope was far-fetched.

I had to find my way back to Him

I had to find His way



The way to Him was long and hard.

I hated myself for hurting Him

After all He’d done for me,

Was He not worthy of my worship?

I made excuses for me

I celebrated my weaknesses

It had to be all about me






But then, I thought of all He’d been through

I thought of how He wanted me to be His',

Of how His love reached out to find me

And ooh, how He loved me

In spite of me, He loved me with all He had

I knew I had to come to the end of myself

He was worthy of more than I chose to give

... ... ... ...



I love You and I need You

Teach me to follow Your lead

I ask that You’d come and be my CORE

That by Your grace, I may live every WORD You’ve called me to be
 
 
By Irewamide Onadeko
klevermie@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Irewamide is not born of earth..

    Heaven is her place of birth.

    How her wurds sink my breathe..

    My art, my hurts and my heart

    ReplyDelete